Principia Credit Card
With the Principia Visa® Rewards credit card from our trusted provider, UMB Bank, you can support Principia while you spend—and enjoy rewards, too.
Cardholder Rewards Benefits
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all purchases.1
Benefits for Principia
- Principia receives a credit for each new account that is used within 90 days of approval.
- Principia receives a portion of everyday purchases made with the credit card.
- Purchases support our visiting program for prospective students.
- Redeem rewards points for gift cards, merchandise, travel, account credits, event tickets and much more; by logging in to cardcenterdirect.com
Additional Visa Benefits
- Fraud Protection
Visa’s Zero Liability Protection means you won’t be held responsible for any unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.2
- Other benefits
Including auto rental coverage, emergency cash, travel/emergency assistance, warranty manager and more.1
- ApplePay compatible
- Chip card with enhanced security features to protect against fraud
Online Credit Card Control
- View transactions, pay bills and track expenses.
- Includes eStatements with 18 months of history.
Cardholder Self-service Contacts
- Online Account Access and Rewards Points redemption: cardcenterdirect.com
- Customer Service, Lost/Stolen Cards: Call toll-free 24 hours a day at 800.821.5184
Subject to credit approval. Credit cards are issued by UMB Bank, n.a. under license from Visa USA, Inc.
1 Subject to card approval. See the Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions may apply.
2 Visa’s Zero Liability Protection covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. The customer must notify the issuer immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the card issuer, UMB Bank, n.a.
Eligibility Restrictions: Currently enrolled Principia students are not eligible for this credit card. UMB can only accept applications from United States residents.